SVN Book as dbcontext DocBook formatting example

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue May 23 17:51:03 CDT 2006

nico wrote:
> On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:05:56 -0400, C. Michael Pilato
> <cmpilato at red-bean.com> wrote:
>
>> nico wrote:
>>
>>> - change the PDF file name to show more explicitely the dbcontext role,
>>>   like svn-book-by-dbcontext.pdf.
>>

>> Cool.  I'm appeased.
>>

> I've also added a sentence in the footer of each page. You can check
> the  access html page at http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/examples.html,
> and the  content of the book:
> http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/example/svn-book-by-dbcontext.pdf.

Nice.

> BTW, do find the PDF output pretty?

So far, so good.  I haven't scanned the whole thing yet.  I did find it odd
to see "This icon designates a helpful tip..." but no icon, but that might
have been an intentional result of your style decisions.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton