Translation of the book in French

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Oct 31 08:09:31 CST 2006

Francois LE QUEMENER wrote:
> Hello,
> I wondered if there was a french version of the book of subversion ? If
> not, I would be interested in helping building this translation.
>
> Thank you and good job for this wonderful subversion.
>
> Francois LE QUEMENER

Francois, I've added you to a new Wiki page I just setup which aims to
get would-be translators talking to each other.

   http://www.red-bean.com/trac/svnbook/wiki/TranslatorHookUp

Now I'm going to comb the list archives now for others who've expressed
similar interest in the past.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton