unable to submit svnbook issue

Markus Scherer markus.icu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 10:17:25 CDT 2006

On 9/6/06, Ben Collins-Sussman <sussman at red-bean.com> wrote:
> AFAIK, there's no way for visitors to create trac accounts for
> themselves;  all the accounts are hand-made apache accounts, made by
> maxb.  Ergo, new visitors cannot create new trac issues, ever.

It seems like this would result in a low level of feedback.

Could you create a guest account and put its information (slightly
obscured but accessible) on a "submit issue by guest" page?

I assume that you got spammed by robots following links, and that
humans typing some guest account login would not be a problem.

markus