Licensing for the CSS?

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Apr 3 09:02:29 CDT 2007

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> I did a quick search of the mailing list archives, but didn't see this
> specific question addressed.
>
> I like the look of the Subversion book's HTML and would like to use
> the same CSS for my DocBook document(s). If I wanted to use just the
> CSS from the Subversion book, would that be allowed under the same
> license as the rest of the book's content? That is, as long as I
> provide attribution for the stylesheet somewhere in my document's
> text, it would be OK?
>
> Thanks in advance for clarification on this point,
> Lyle

This question has come up before, IIRC.

I gotta say, I couldn't possibly care less what people do with my svnbook
CSS stuff.  I'd be fine with placing it into the public domain.  Does
anybody else here object?  (Does anybody else here have the right to object?)

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton