Licensing for the CSS?

Lyle Johnson lyle.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:25:23 CDT 2007

On 4/3/07, C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> wrote:

> On second thought, it would just make things easier to match the book
> license and copyright, so I'll do that.  I'll commit up comments to the
> styles.css file to this effect.

I saw the commit e-mail come to the mailing list, but it was for this one:

    /trunk/www/styles.css

The stylesheet I was actually asking about was the one that is (I
think) used for the nightly build of the book, the one that's found
here:

    /trunk/src/en/book/styles.css

The former uses a sort-of gray background, while the latter (the one I
prefer) has a white background.

I'm not trying to be difficult, just wanted to be clear: is the latter
one also available under the CC license?

Lyle