[SvnBook] #58: Clarify that 'svnadmin create /path/to/repos' will only create the final path component

SvnBook noreply at red-bean.com
Sun Aug 12 23:28:52 CDT 2007

#58: Clarify that 'svnadmin create /path/to/repos' will only create the final
path component
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  cmpilato  |       Owner:  fitz
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Component:  content   |     Version:  nightly/trunk
Resolution:            |    Keywords:
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by sussman):

  * owner:  nobody => fitz
  * milestone:  => 1.5

Comment:

 The suggestion provided here is true, but it seems like going through all
 the permuatations of 'svnadmin create' behavior is really going to
 overwhelm the reader, should we insert this stuff right into the middle of
 chapter 5 or the quickstart appendix.  Instead, I think it belongs in
 ch09, where 'svnadmin create' can be discussed in mind-numbing detail.

 Assigning to fitz for 1.5.

--
Ticket URL: <http://svnbook.red-bean.com/trac/ticket/58#comment:1>
SvnBook <http://svnbook.red-bean.com/>