Are Subversion 1.3 Online Manuals available?

David Harris dharris at marvell.com
Fri Jan 12 18:07:10 CST 2007

Is there still an active URL link that references SVN 1.3 manuals?

I've been using links inside http://svnbook.red-bean.com/, but pages
there now contain only links to version 1.2 and 1.4 versions (even
though the page text says "Nightly Build [for Subversion 1.3]).

>From the URL of the version 1.2 manuals there
(http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.2/svn-book.html), I tried to guess a
similar structure for 1.3, but had no luck.

My team uses version 1.3 and I'd like to make sure I reference only
commands and syntax supported by the version we use.

Thanks so very much!

Dave Harris, Marvell Semiconductor, Boise, Idaho