Are Subversion 1.3 Online Manuals available?

Ben Collins-Sussman sussman at red-bean.com
Sat Jan 13 15:26:14 CST 2007

The only 'finished' versions of the book are for 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2.

The 'nightly' version of the book is the work in progress, which is
busy being updated to cover both svn 1.3 and 1.4 combined.

If you need to see releasenotes for svn 1.3 and 1.4, look at

  http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.3_releasenotes.html
  http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.4_releasenotes.html