[svnbook commit] r2759 - in trunk/src: en/book es/book it/book nb/book pt_BR/book ru/book zh/book

Øyvind A. Holm sunny at sunbase.org
Tue Mar 27 15:16:54 CDT 2007

On 2007-03-27 09:59:07 cmpilato wrote:
> New Revision: 2759
>
> Log:
> De-Unix-ify some svndumpfilter examples by using regular redirection
> instead of pipes from 'cat'.
> [...]
> * src/nb/book/ch-repository-admin.xml

I might have to revert this one in the nb/ section, it's not ready to be
merged yet. It will, eventually, as it is continuously synced against
the English version, though it's some weeks behind now, ehrm. r2759 will
probably just end up as a conflict when that time comes anyway, and it
also triggers the "make bookdiff" check.

New changes in en/ will be merged into the Norwegian book eventually, so
when new changes in the English book content appears, please don’t
include nb/, as it is a patch which isn't a part of the synced revision.
I suppose the same goes for ru/, but I don't know. This doesn't apply to
Makefile and build changes, of course.

* Pointing at src/nb/METHOD * :)

-- Øyvind (sunny256)
N 60.42541° E 5.29959°