German version of the SVN book unavailable.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Apr 21 09:29:41 CDT 2008

Guillaume Yziquel wrote:
> Hello.
>
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/de/svn-book.html
>
> is unavailable. You might want to fix that since, depending on their
> configuration, some people might get in contact with the german version
> of the svnbook.red-bean.com website.

Looks like there are some XML validation issues.  I'll patch those up
quickly (with apologies to the German translators if they would prefer me
not to) and regenerate the nightlies.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton