German version of the SVN book unavailable.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Mon Apr 21 09:56:52 CDT 2008

C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> Guillaume Yziquel wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/de/svn-book.html
>>
>> is unavailable. You might want to fix that since, depending on their
>> configuration, some people might get in contact with the german version
>> of the svnbook.red-bean.com website.
>
> Looks like there are some XML validation issues.  I'll patch those up
> quickly (with apologies to the German translators if they would prefer
> me not to) and regenerate the nightlies.

Hrm.  I didn't realize this before, but the German translation is explicitly
excluded from the nightly process.  Why is this?

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton