German translation

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Feb 29 20:27:12 CST 2008

Jens M. Felderhoff wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 08:42 -0600, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
>> Please keep mails on the list.  The first step is to find other
>> collaborators:  cmpilato, do we have other folks working on German
>> translation?
>
> Well, so there was no response for two weeks.
>
> Anybody out there anybody working on the German translation?
>
> Anyway, I'll start translating the missing chapters in myprivate
> workspace and let you know when I'm ready to commit...

Sorry -- I missed the mail aimed at me.

According to our "TranslatorHookUp" Wiki page (at
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/trac/wiki/TranslatorHookUp), there's one other
person who has expressed interest at some time in the past about a German
translation.  Maybe contact him to see if he's still game?

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton