Spanish Page

Enrique enriqueaf at
Wed Jan 23 13:47:45 CST 2008

Hello Svn Book developers:
I  am a spanish user that wanted to start to use SVN for store my proyect
but when I went into the spanish page of the book I saw that the latest
version of the book was the version for the SVN 1.2 but later I saw in the
english homepage that there was a newer book that it wasn't list in the
spanish one. Then I write for ask if you can update the spanish page ( I can
help if it is necesary, translating the page). If not I suggest that you
remove that page and you leave the english one like the front page because
for the newer users could have a lot of problems.