[REVIEW] Subsection "The Subversion Repository, Defined"

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu Jun 12 07:25:46 CDT 2008

Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have a little thought about a thing, in the above chapter for "conf"
> directory it is written down:
>
> conf: A directory containing repository configuration files.
>
> Is this really correct? Maybe i misunderstand the word "configuration",
> but in my opinion there are only files for the configuration of svnserve
> but not for the repository itself....
>
> May be I misunderstand this...

No, it's a subtle but meaningful difference to have the word "repository" in
there.  I'll remove it.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton