[REVIEW] Chapter "The Subversion Comand-Line client SVN"

Karl Heinz Marbaise khmarbaise at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 12:30:18 CDT 2008

Hi,

during my reading in the subsection "Locking" i have encountered an
interesting situation.

If an working copy has an lock which is no longer valid and the
"svn st -u " prints out an "B" character...than an "svn update"
will print out "  B" too in the third column.

In my opinion this should be added to the reference section of "svn
update" to be complete...may be just adding a paragraph about the third
column with "B" in it....

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de