[REVIEW] Chapter 8:

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Jun 20 21:27:52 CDT 2008

Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> I have appended the correct patch for chapter 8 which patches the
> revision number of the svn --version output in the example...

r3153.  Thanks, Karl.

> The second patch fixes in Appendix A(SVN for CVS Users). It just removes
> "G" as an expression for "Conflict" which is only "C"...

I think you read the text a little too quickly.  It says "merge or
conflict", not just "conflict" (or maybe you read "merge conflict").  I
believe the book is accurate today, so this second patch isn't quite right.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton