pt-BR translation group's revival

CĂ©lio Cidral Junior ccidral.newsbox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 05:52:19 CST 2008

Hello,

I sent this message some time ago and got no response until now. We
have a good number of active translators, some of them have already
translated a significant amount of text and are now waiting for a
repository where they can commit their work to. If it is possible to
provide us a new branch in the official repository, please let me
know.

My best regards,

Célio