[ANNOUNCEMENT] The German Translation

Karl Heinz Marbaise khmarbaise at gmx.de
Fri Mar 21 13:10:52 CDT 2008

Hi there,

to all of you who are interested in the german translation of the
Subversion book.

I have setup' a official coordination centre (trac) on

http://www.svnbook.de

There you can see the progress of the translation of the Subversion Book
into german.

The intention of the above centre is to coordinate the efforts of the
translation and don't loose any power.

If you have any questions, suggestions, criticism, access to the centre
etc. don't hesitate to contact me under the following email:

questions at svnbook.de

To all who had already expressed interest in doing some help with the
translation just inform me via the above email address.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de