[ANNOUNCEMENT] The German Translation

Jens M. Felderhoff j.m.f at gmx.li
Sat Mar 22 04:21:29 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 19:10 +0100, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> to all of you who are interested in the german translation of the
> Subversion book.
>
> I have setup' a official coordination centre (trac) on
>
> http://www.svnbook.de
>
> There you can see the progress of the translation of the Subversion Book
> into german.
>
> The intention of the above centre is to coordinate the efforts of the
> translation and don't loose any power.
>
> If you have any questions, suggestions, criticism, access to the centre
> etc. don't hesitate to contact me under the following email:
>
> questions at svnbook.de

I cannot send e-mails to translation at svnbook.de nor
questions at svnbook.de:

---8<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.gmx.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<translation at svnbook.de>:
62.146.106.39_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_554_5.7.1_<translation at svnbook.de>:_Relay_access_denied/Giving_up_on_62.146.106.39./
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.gmx.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<questions at svnbook.de>:
62.146.106.39_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_554_5.7.1_<questions at svnbook.de>:_Relay_access_denied/Giving_up_on_62.146.106.39./

Jens