German version of the SVN book unavailable.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Sun May 4 06:59:57 CDT 2008

Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i would like to ask if someone can help to activate the build of the
> german version of the book ?

You can do so yourself.  At the top of the nightly build script (in our
source tree) there's either a list of locales to build, or a list of locales
to skip -- I can't recall which.  Make the obvious change, and commit.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
  been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton