performance tuning notes

Blair Zajac blair at
Fri May 30 21:12:30 CDT 2008

Dan Christian wrote:
> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Blair Zajac <blair at> wrote:
>> Or the svn wiki I host :)
> I made a start of it here:
> I'm a complete newbie to the wikimedia format, so the formatting is
> pretty rough.  I'd appreciate tips on what would be need to make it a
> howto off the main page.

The format looks great.

I suggest moving this into a page instead of a talk page.  It won't get much
visibility there.  I think it's appropriate to list yourself as the main author.

You can edit the Main_Page and link to your article in the HowTos section.  Just
look at how the other articles are linked.