performance tuning notes

Ben Collins-Sussman sussman at red-bean.com
Wed May 7 09:03:25 CDT 2008

It's not entirely clear that super-specific performance tuning has a
place in a general reference manual;  that said, we should take a look
at it and see.  :-)   Can you put your plain text content into a new
trac issue?  (http://svnbook.red-bean.com/trac)

We're inches away from releasing the svn 1.5 book to O'Reilly, to
print as a 2nd edition.