Changelist analogy confusing

James Kistruck James.Kistruck at dataconnection.com
Thu Sep 4 12:49:35 CDT 2008

Michael,

That looks good, thanks.

On your change log:

> Tweak some wording to avoid implying untrue things only revealed as
>   untrue if the reader keeps reading long enough to hit the
revelation.
>   . o O ( Huh? )

These two sections seemed odd to me precisely because I didn't read the
docs in a linear manner.  I read around a bit, and then went back to
read it properly.  Maybe these sections weren't meant to be reference
material in that way, but as they are so easy to read I have come back
to them frequently.

James.