Referred version number in 1.5 book

Malte Helmert helmert at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jan 30 19:53:34 CST 2009

Jens M. Felderhoff wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:59:06 +0100
> "Jens M. Felderhoff" <j.m.f at gmx.li> wrote:
>
>> I found this sentence in section "Choosing a Data Store" of Chapter 5:
>>
>>     As of version 1.1, Subversion provides two options for the type of
>>     underlying data store [...]
>>
>> Shouldn't that be "As of version 1.5" instead?
>
> Oops!
>
> Of course, it was introduced in 1.1...

There's still a valid opportunity for improvement there, though... the
"as of version 1.1" comment was likely added at a time where 1.1 was
pretty new and wouldn't yet be universally deployed. These days, I don't
think that bit of information is useful any more, and removing it would
reduce a tiny bit of cruft.

Malte