Translation citizenship -- tree reorg needed?

Dongsheng Song dongsheng.song at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 18:50:17 CST 2009

What about xml2po ? We could do something like this:

trunk/
     tools/
     source/
     po/de.po
     po/zh.po
     www/
branches/1.5/
     tools/
     source/
     po/de.po
     po/zh.po
     www/
branches/1.6/
     tools/
     source/
     po/de.po
     po/zh.po
     www/

We could instead take a chapter-specific approach:

trunk/
     tools/
     source/
     de/ch00.po
     de/ch01.po
     www/
branches/1.5/
     tools/
     source/
     de/ch00.po
     de/ch01.po
     www/
branches/1.6/
     tools/
     source/
     de/ch00.po
     de/ch01.po
     www/

See the Chinese translation repo for more intuitionistic information:
http://i18n-zh.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/svnbook/

---
Dongsheng Song