Chinese translation of svnbook

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Mar 31 10:37:40 CDT 2009

Dongsheng Song wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm the subversion translator 'cauchy', I think our translation[1] of svnbook
> can be merge to the official repo., any suggestion ?
>
> [1] http://i18n-zh.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/svnbook/
> [2] http://groups.google.com/group/l10n-zh
> [3] http://code.google.com/p/i18n-zh/downloads/list?q=label:svnbook

I agree.  What's the best way to do this?  Do you want to merge all your
project history, or just top-skim the latest?  Is your goal to maintain the
translation from now on as part of the svnbook project?  Do you want to move
the downloads of your translation to the svnbook.red-bean.com server?

I've added you as a Project Member on the svnbook Google Code project.  We
already have a trunk/src/zh directory, but I've no idea about its status.
And there remain some concerns about the repository layout in general.  But
we never found consensus about those changes, and I don't want delays there
to frustrate yet another translation team.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/