O'Reilly's German Svnbook and our efforts...

Karl Heinz Marbaise khmarbaise at gmx.de
Fri May 22 08:53:30 CDT 2009

Hi there,

as i read this information i started and read the information a second
time....

I'm just simply out of words...

I think the German part of O'Reilly has not understand the basics of
Open source and the basic idea of this kind of projects.

In this case i think the German part grossly disregarded the whole
community of Subversion and of course in particular the translators and
their efforts they invested over the time.

Sorry but this has to be said.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de