Issue 91 in svnbook: svn status description omits 'G' option

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Wed Aug 18 08:26:16 CDT 2010

Comment #1 on issue 91 by cmpilato: svn status description omits 'G' option
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=91

Huh.  The Subversion command-line client code also has 'G' in its map out
possible status output codes, but doesn't list it in the 'svn help status'
output.  And, I mean, "merGed" in Subversion is more of an action than a
state anyway, so I wouldn't expect 'svn status' to show it.

Sheesh.  Grepping the Subversion code, I see that *nothing* uses that code.