question about the section on vendor branches

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Dec 3 11:33:17 CST 2010

Alvin, I've not been able to full process your question.  But you should
know that the Vendor Branches section of the book is one of its oldest and
least-maintained.  It could really stand to be completely rewritten, ideally
introducing new concepts such as the support for foreign repository merges.
 (And anything we can do to avoid a doc dependency on svn_load_dirs.pl is a
good thing, as none of the book authors has ever even used that tool!)

C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/