Language Navigation - update

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at
Mon Feb 15 19:46:54 CST 2010

Wolf, thanks for the patch and for patiently working through the finer
points with Jens.

I confess that I'm a little confused about the approach here because I
*thought* we wanted each page's language list to look identical, and
specifically such that no matter which translation I'm viewing, if I'm a
Russian native speaker I see "Russian" as it would be written *in Russian*,
not as it would be represented in the language I happen to be viewing at the
time.  Maybe I'm misremembering the results of a previous conversation,
though.  If I get a chance, I'll consult our email archives for some sort of
validation or dismissal of my claims.