[svnbook] r4015 committed - For issue #79 ("Update 'svnsync sync' and 'svnsync copy-revprops'...

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Aug 19 09:52:31 CDT 2011

On 08/19/2011 10:47 AM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> C. Michael Pilato wrote on Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:37:23 -0400:
>>>
>>> s/commit access/propedit --revprop -r0 access/, right?
>>
>> You are, of course, correct, but I wonder if anyone actually distinguishes
>> these concepts?
>
> I think the distinction matters, since the latter set may be smaller;
> consider the default pre-revprop-change and pre-revprop-change.tmpl
> hook scripts.

I'm not completely following you, but I can tell you're more passionate
about making the change than I am about not, and that's good enough for me.  :-)

(And thanks for the extra eyes you've been applying to these book changes!)

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com> | http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/