Issue 87 in svnbook: mention 'htdigest' tool when mentioning digest auth

svnbook at svnbook at
Fri Jan 7 16:57:54 CST 2011

Comment #5 on issue 87 by quinntay... at mention 'htdigest' tool when
mentioning digest auth

Sorry the diff took a little longer than expected. In addition to improving
the Digest authentication section, I also made various other improvements,
including expanding the SSL section and moving it below Authorization. I
verified that the book builds with these changes, and the XML appears
valid. I hope they are helpful. Best regards!

	server-config.diff  36.7 KB