re-rolling PDFs and HTML archives of version "1.6" of book withot changing file names

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 1 10:06:12 CDT 2011

Hello, Stefan.
You wrote 1 ноября 2011 г., 19:01:27:

> For instance, in the OpenBSD port of Subversion (not the book -- there
> is no port of the book on OpenBSD), a version upgrade is usually as simple
> as adjusting the version number in the port's Makefile, running 'make fetch'
> (this fetches the new distfile), and 'make makesum' (this updates
> checksums stored alongside the Makefile).
   Yep, exactly the same store here, with FreeBSD. Of course, I could
mirror book on my server with added date, and update it from time to
time...

   And rest of your message explains situation very well, thank you!

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>