SVN bad behaviour makes what is written in the book wrong.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Fri Mar 29 07:10:24 CDT 2013

On 2/27/2013 2:35 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> P.S.  *bump* to that issue about adding <link rel='canonical'> or
> whatever the syntax was, so that people stop stumbling upon the
> 8-years-old-and-counting book.

I hear you on the <link ...> request.  It's a decent idea (even though
it's really /not /the appropriate use of the tag...), but I've yet to
find a practical way to manage it automatically, especially when content
has moved around between book versions (landing on differently named
HTML pages as a result).