Issue 215 in svnbook: Upgrade to SVN 1.8.9 now I cannot update my source.

svnbook at googlecode.com svnbook at googlecode.com
Fri Jul 25 07:45:39 CDT 2014

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 215 by PaulDWin... at gmail.com: Upgrade to SVN 1.8.9 now I cannot
update my source.
http://code.google.com/p/svnbook/issues/detail?id=215

I upgraded to SubVersion 1.8.9 and now I cannot access my development
branch. I get

Error      The working copy at 'drive:\mypath'
Error      is too old (format 29) to work with client version '1.8.9' (r
1591380)' (expects
Error      format 31). You need to upgrade the working copy first.

I tried cmd> SVN Upgrade drive:\mypath, but that gives error

svn: E155019: Can't upgrade 'drive:\mypath' as it is not a pre-1.7 working
copy directory
svn : E150000: Missing default entry

What can I do to fix this!

Paul Winslow