thank you for the Subversion book; and a question about future plans

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Tue Jan 5 12:52:42 CST 2016

Pavel,

I've updated the project wiki to have a page for the 1.9 book status, and
added the 'en-1.9' milestone to the ticket tracker.  I would suggest that
as you cruise the various release notes that you create tickets (targeted
at en-1.8 or en-1.9 as appropriate).  These tend to be the canonical source
of "to-do items" as far as book updates go.  Morever, once that list is
established, it becomes easier to parallelize the writing tasks.

-- Mike