[svnbook] r5242 committed - branches/1.8/vi/book/ch01-fundamental-concepts. xml

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed Nov 30 11:23:02 CST 2016

Okay, so clearly the definition of "svn.version" is missing from your
version.xml file.  Now, what I can't quite figure out is how you managed to
get a definition for "svn.l10n_revision" without "svn.version", too.
Moreover, when I look at ^/branches/1.8/vi/Makefile, I can see that it sets:

   L10N_REVISION = r

so your version.xml file *should* contain:

  <!ENTITY svn.l10n_revision "r">

(Notice the value set to "r" instead of the empty string "".)

Not really sure what's going on here.

-- Mike