Tip of the day: Cheatsheet for common cmdline client operations

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu Jul 13 11:34:59 CDT 2017

With respect to the author and the work he's done, I'm not really
interested in us maintaining yet *another* collection of the same
information already covered -- in some cases multiple times, when you
factor in the reference sections -- by the book.  At best this cheatsheet
would be an appendix.  I'm happy to link to the cheatsheet from from the
book website, though.

-- Mike