latest svn book?

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 22:26:04 CDT 2017

Nathan,

Thanks for the comments and suggestions about the book.  It's true that
activity on the English text has slowed to a near halt. Of the three
original authors, I alone maintain ties with the project these days, and
time is simply not been available for upkeep of the work. But it is an open
source project, so quality contributions are always welcome, and I'm happy
to review patches.

Of course, the mailing list is the primary avenue for such to take place,
so it's unfortunate that you've not been successful at subscribing it.
Have you tried doing so via
http://www.red-bean.com/mailman/listinfo/svnbook-dev or did you use some
other approach? Our server got a major OS upgrade recently, so it is
possible that something broke in the process. If that's the case, I'd
appreciate the chance to work out those wrinkles with your assistance.

-- Mike

On Jul 21, 2017 4:43 PM, "Daniel Shahaf" <d.s at daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:

svnbook-dev@, the following feedback about the book was sent to users@ :