svnbook development

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed Jun 7 07:08:29 CDT 2017

We only keep a single "nightly" link active per locale (and I don't think
we even really *need* to have any of them, honestly).  So earlier this week
I redirected the nightly/1.8/zh symlink to the 1.8 zh build, which means
there's really no "nightly" link for the 1.6 zh build.  If you decide you
want to still present links for the 1.6 build on index.zh.html, just use
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/zh/1.6/ as the base URL for them.