Suggestion for Chapter 2 rewording

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu Jan 11 16:22:12 CST 2018

Richard, thanks for reading at that level of detail.  Unfortunately, your
new wording reads as though there are still changes forthcoming from the
repository -- that is, they haven't come down and been applied to the
working copy yet -- and of course, that's simply not true.

Maybe if you were able to identify precisely what bothers you about the
original text, I could give better feedback.  Is it the use of the word
"overlap" (instead of "conflict")?