Update two defunct tigris.org links

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Wed Aug 25 14:28:26 UTC 2021

[resending to include the list]

Daniel,

Sorry for the late reply -- this mail was held up in moderation.  I've
added your email address as an allowed sender so hopefully that won't
happen again.

The patch looks good, but per offlist conversation let's get you hooked up
with commit access and you can test that by committing the patch yourself.
(And if you then want to backport it to other
branches/versions/translations, I'm sure that would be appreciated, too.)

-- Mike