[Arcana] Because it just kills me to type C-x b *com TAB RET when I don't really have to.

Roland McGrath roland at frob.com
Fri Mar 13 14:58:43 CDT 2009

> I'm not sure what these things called "fingers" are.  Personally, I have
> half an extensible text editor on the end of each arm.

They are the things that transmit those painful shockwaves up the arm when
the keyboard feel is too stiff.

More information about the Arcana mailing list