[Lispweb] Introducing Daniel Barlow (Araneida, CLiki)

Daniel Barlow dan at telent.net
Mon May 29 20:00:29 CDT 2000

If there are 110 people on this list, I can't possibly be the last
to introduce himself ...

                             --

I'm Daniel Barlow, I live in London, UK, and I like Common Lisp and
free software.  Often both at once.

                             --

Araneida is a small extensible web server that runs under CMUCL.  It
uses a sockets library of my own devising, so should in theory also

                             --

CLiki is a very simple "collaborative hypertext authoring enviromnent"
(sic) inspired by and quite closely based on Ward Cunningham's

CLiki is also an intended-to-be-comprehensive collection of links to
and resources for free software implemented in Common Lisp and
available on Unix-like systems.  Because anybody can edit - and is
encouraged to edit - any page, it should in theory stay reasonably up
to date.

                http://ww.telent.net/cliki/

... has links to everything I've mentioned here, and more.  Yes,
that really is supposed to say "ww".

                             --

Downloadable versions of both CLiki and Araneida will be available
during the course of this next week.  Anon-CVS access, if anyone wants

Enjoy.  Leave me a note on the site :-)

-dan