svnbook translation stuffs.

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu Nov 11 01:06:27 CST 2004

Gzregorz:

Tonight I setup a repository for the svnbook website:

    $ svn co http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook-www/trunk svnbook

been subscribed.  If you will kindly send me the username and password
you would like to use on this repository, I will grant you commit access
so you can keep the index.es.html page up to date.  Also, you'll see
commit mails on this list so you can know when the index.en.html page
has changed.

I also reorganized the tree so that translation live in
[LOCALE]/[VERSION].  For example, what were /svnbook-1.0 and
/svnbook-1.1 are now /en/1.0 and /en/1.1.  You'll see I've already made
an es directory.  I can't decide if I want to version the generated book
files or not.  Fitz has strong opinions about this, but it would make
things such that those with server access wouldn't have to drop new
tarballs of translation snapshots.  For now, though, we'll go the
tarball route.