src/tools/ fixes/updates to xsl detection routine
geoff at geoffdavis.com
Sat Jul 9 17:55:59 CDT 2005
I've been working with the svnbook's build structure for a bit to
build some in-house documentation. I've made several fixes and
updates for both Solaris 8 and Mac OS X with Fink. The files in
question haven't changed much in trunk.
In tools/Makefile.base, the shell for make to use is /bin/sh.
However, on the ENSURE_XSL target, test is called with -e. This
doesn't exist in classic Bourne shell, which is what is run on
Solaris 8 as /bin/sh. I changed the line ENSURE_XSL to look like this:
ENSURE_XSL = [ -d "$(TOOLS_DIR)/xsl" ] || [ -f "$(TOOLS_DIR)/xsl ] \
Sorry I can't provide a diff - I've hacked Makefile.base for my own
nefarious purposes to a good degree.
Also, I have another location for the xsl stylesheets on Mac OS X
Diff against trunk:
[davis at dirtball:~/sandbox]$ diff svnbook/tools/bin/find-xsl.py\
> # Mac OS X with Fink docbook-xsl package installed
More information about the svnbook-dev