CHM version of the book (compiled from r1433) - Correction

Max Bowsher maxb at ukf.net
Thu Jun 9 17:52:34 CDT 2005

Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 June 2005 14.51, Jostein Chr. Andersen wrote:
>> It's the one that's used for Subversion's Windows Installer:
>>

>> http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/packages/windows-innosetup/W32no
>> tes.txt
>
> Sorry, wrong document. It should be:
>
> http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/packages/windows-innosetup/Readme.txt

OK, thanks. I got a build to work.
One question - what is svn_bck.png supposed to do? It gets listed in the
.hhp file, but doesn't seem to appear anywhere in the final output?

Regarding putting .chm versions on red-bean - well, we couldn't build
nightlys on red-bean, but we could do something periodically - or perhaps
have a windows box build and scp nightlys?

I really have no idea how popular the format is, to know exactly how much
effort is worthwhile.

Max.