Clarification of "human-readable" in chapter 7

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz gradha at titanium.sabren.com
Fri Mar 11 03:21:22 CST 2005

>From chapter 7:

"Generally speaking, the names and values of the properties can be
 whatever you want them to be, with the constraint that the names
 must be human-readable text."

I find this terribly misleading. A quick test doesn't allow me to
set a property name with a space, a comma, or non 7-bit characters,
which are human readable in Spanish. I suggest adding a footnote
to the first instance of human-readable explaining that this only
refers to 7-bit characters, and not even the full range of them.