The end of the 1.1 book is near.
sussman at red-bean.com
Tue May 24 22:39:01 CDT 2005
I'm just about to commit the final 1.1 book "TO-DO" item.
I've chatted with cmpilato and fitz, and here's the next series of
events that will probably happen within the next 24 hours:
* fitz and cmpilato will review my batch of 1.1 commits, and
* /trunk will be tagged as 1.1. (/trunk is then declared "1.2 in
* the 1.1 tag will be uploaded to the website.
* the temporary 1.2-branch will be merged to trunk. (it only
contains a new appC.)
* we will rewrite all of the id-tags to human-readable names.
Then we can start working on the 1.2 TODO items.
More information about the svnbook-dev