About XML Editor

Rock S daijun at gmail.com
Tue May 10 10:41:11 CDT 2005

I don't think the editor is a question or can make things easier. What I has
gave you is some tools can build the docbook in Chinese. The attachment is a
book I had built. I don't know Vex <http://vex.sourceforge.net/>, it must
not change the origin structure of the book. If you think
Vex<http://vex.sourceforge.net/>is good, let me know! Because of
Chinese we must use utf-8 as encoding of
the source file.

I am also waiting the version 1.2. Anyone could answer us?